Tuesday, June 01, 2004

6 weeks to go

I have finalized figured out exactly how long I am staying in san diego and when I am moving out and all that fun stuff. so, my last day in america's finest city will be july 5th, which means that I will be here for fourth of july. that will be lots of fun. one last hoorah. so this also means that I have only 21 days left at work. yikes! that's not very much. but I'm glad I'm staying that extra week because I really need that money for europe (and speaking of which, I have only 43 days left until I leave! - six weeks from tomorrow).

I had my last ucsd intramural game tonight (volleyball). we played really hard, but didn't win - it was the playoffs and we were lucky just to get that far. but it's the end of an era. I have been playing intramural sports there since my first quarter at ucsd. I played soccer (outdoor and indoor), volleyball, innertube waterpolo and softball. those were some good times. le sigh. so it goes.

oh, my friend sent me this great link today. even if you don't like the polyphonic spree (and why wouldn't you - they are really good)- they had a couple songs in 'eternal sunshine of the spotless mind' - it's a cute little game to play if you're bored. hope you like it!

No comments: