Sunday, May 30, 2004

a change is going to come

ok, so I have spent a good portion of this memorial day weekend working on fixing up my new website. I think this is like the third incarnation of it. at least. and it's pretty much final I think. i would really like some feedback if you have any. anyway, my brother is going to be able to host my site for free in about a month, so at that point I will be moving it to a new domain name and everything and you won't have to look at these ads. and my travelogue will hopefully be almost ready so that when I get back from europe I will be able to just post up all of my pictures and commentary for all to enjoy. how exciting!
so, anyway, this weekend has been pretty uneventful for me (maybe not for jeremy cogan and janine though - lol). hopefully I will go surfing tomorrow morning and have some kind of barbecue. but I am glad that I made progress on this site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new site. It reminds me of CNN.com.

Cheers!

-JDizzle