Thursday, May 27, 2004

jeff dodge and karl strauss

ahh good times. jeff dodge came down to san diego to visit yesterday (and he's still here through saturday I think). so, of course, we go out to karl strauss. well, first we went to the beach house because jeremy gallagher wanted to go to this marshall senior thing, so we all pretended to be marshall seniors and got some free food there first. but I really don't like the beer at the beach house (and neither does most everyone else) so we all trudged over to karl strauss. some more people showed up and we all had lots of fun. sadly, q's favorite bartender was not there. we had lots of laughs reminiscing about the good old days last year when jeff dodge was still here (and so was scott and shane and other people): the "frat" party at their house, when jeff dodge won the free beer at ks, and lots of other times. when I leave san diego (in five weeks!!) I will definitely miss the wednesday nights at karl strauss hanging with friends (and the garlic fries of course).

the countdown continues: in five weeks, I will be moving back to LA. in six weeks, I will be going crazy trying to pack. in seven weeks, I will be in London! in eight weeks, I will be in Florence, Italy. in nine weeks, I will be in the Swiss Alps. in ten weeks, I will be returning home from Europe. in eleven weeks, I will be in Arizona! craziness!

(in other news, apparently when you click on the comments button it says that my site does not allow anonymous (non-blogger users) to post comments. this is not true. you can. so do it anyway.)

No comments: