Saturday, June 19, 2004

tom, errands, and the gasp heard 'round the theatre

ahh, what a wonderful saturday. I slept in until like 12:30, meaning that I got about 10-11 hours of sleep (if you don't count being woken up by a phone call in the morning). I hadn't slept more than seven and a half hours in a really really long time so it was much needed. after waking up, I talked to tom on the phone for about an hour. I miss you tom! then, after making lunch, I went to the bank and got gas for my car and wandered around office depot for a while, drooling over office supplies (I used to be addicted to buying pens - ok ok, I sort of still am - but I didn't buy any today, as hard as that was). I actually went there looking for a digital camera (the one I want was on sale there), but I realized that the mail-in rebate would take forever and I could get the same price on the web without having to fill out stupid paperwork. So, I believe I will be ordering my nikon coolpix 3200 tomorrow sometime. now I just need to figure out how much memory I need and/or an adaptor to transfer pictures to my ipod. after all that, I came back home and read for a bit and then went to target with jeralin. didn't buy anything exciting. although I did get a cherry coke. I realized that I am addicted to those damn things again (ok, actually just the caffeine that's in there, but whatever). oh, and just for your information, although barq's has caffeine in it, diet barq's does not, a fact that I realized only after a huge headache earlier this week. :-( I then spent the rest of the day attempting to organize my desk (fairly successful), cooking dinner (very successful, if I do say so myself), and scrapbooking just a bit (relatively successful).

last night, I went to see "saved!" with jeralin, q, wesley, todd, and janine. it was hilarious! and really good. the funniest part, though, was before the movie even started. they were showing the trailers, and for a particular new movie, josh hartnett popped up on the screen and q gasped really loudly. every person in there heard her. the entire theatre, especially our row, was laughing hysterically for almost the whole trailer.

No comments: