Thursday, December 02, 2004

this is getting ridiculous

my professors are insane! there's no other explanation for it! I slept only two hours monday night and four hours tuesday night. I have another assignment due tomorrow (luckily not in the morning) and have to study all weekend for a midterm next tuesday. oh yes, you read that correctly, we have a midterm on the last day of class, with the final less than a week after that. hmm, interesting. argh! and yesterday, one of our professors made us come to an extra lecture, which he said would only be one hour but ended up being almost an hour and a half, making me almost late to my other class which I had to do a presentation in. our other professor has been consistently running about 15-20 minutes late after every class. soo annoying. it's like, it's not our fault you can't finish everything you were supposed to in the allotted time.

anyway, today is much better than yesterday since I actually slept last night and managed to do all of my laundry. yay for that.

in other news, ken jennings, the jeopardy god, finally lost on tuesday. and I couldn't watch it because I was at school being studious. argh. I have been trying to find the entire video clip online but I can only find the audio for final jeopardy (I love how the audience gasps. that's awesome). but anyway, it will be nice to see someone else winning on the show, even if he was amazing. it's also nice that a woman beat him. hehe. yay! and he will never forget h&r block again.

t minus two weeks till the end of the semester and the beginning of me regaining sanity.

No comments: