Friday, December 31, 2004

Edinburgh, Scotland

hey everyone! I just got back from Edinburgh, Scotland as part of my UK trip. here's what has happened so far: monday afternoon I left LA (my plane was delayed an hour because the plane before us was late due to bad head winds, luckily this meant that our flight would be an hour shorter) and arrived in London around noon on Tuesday. I met James at the airport, and we headed back to the apartment to drop off my stuff and then went right to the train station (King's Cross) to jump on a four and a half hour train ride up to Edinburgh, Scotland. I was really really exhausted from traveling so much, and had a bit of a stomach thing, so I didn't do too much the following day. But yesterday, I was feeling better and had a look around the city. Edinburgh is famous for this huge castle. it was really cool actually. I took lots of pictures and all that, so you can all see the wonderfulness later on. there were also lots of kilts and bagpipes all over the place which was pretty amusing and annoying, respectively. now, I am back in London and setting out to do some more exploring with James and Stewart. I'll update again soon! Happy New Year's Eve!

1 comment:

Angel G. Fuentes said...

Hey Cynthia,

I see you are having a great time in the UK or Great Britian or England...... there!!!! I hope also that it is not rainy and cold. Here you know it is in the 80´s and it rains everyday. Ok I´ll talk to you later. hope you have lots of fun there and hope you don´t forget your Puerto Rican friend :-) Bye!!!!!!!