Wednesday, December 15, 2004

DONE!

i'm done! done! done! the semester is finally over. I thought this would never come. the last week has been absolutely horrendous, but somehow I survived. I am sooo looking forward to this break. I need it so badly. school is ridiculously stressful and it the semester was just getting crazier and crazier.

now I have a couple more days here in Arizona and then friday I fly out to los angeles for the week to do my christmas shopping and see my family. after christmas, I'm going to London for a week and a half (and hopefully Scotland for a couple days). then, I'll be back here to watch my mom run another marathon and then maybe San Diego for a few days before school starts again on january 18th. we'll see what happens. mostly, I'm just looking forward to sleeping in, reading some non-school books, and having some fun.

No comments: