Sunday, December 26, 2004

merry christmas!

well, another christmas has come and gone. and this one was one of the better ones I've had in recent memory. usually christmas is not such a fun day since I have to spend most of it traveling from one parent's house to the other and I usually end up having an argument with at least one of them over something stupid. however, this year there were no arguments and the drive wasn't so bad because it was a beautiful southern california morning and part of the drive was along the santa barbara coastline which was absolutely amazing. also, in addition to getting some nice clothes and shoes and cds, I also got the new bose sound dock for my ipod! how exciting is that? I can't wait to get back to arizona to try it out. it's going to be awesome. thanks santa!

christmas day also included watching two very important movies. the first was A Christmas Storywhich is one of the funniest christmas movies ever made. I watch it every year (thanks to tbs's 24 hour marathon) and it still cracks me up. "you'll shoot your eye out!" and all that. I ended the day watching one of my favorite movies of all time, It's a Wonderful Life. it always gets to me. it's such a great film. jimmy stewart is really amazing in it. "remember, no man is a failure who has friends".

so, to all my friends out there, I hope you have a merry christmas (or chrismahanakwanzaka as the case may be) and a wonderful new year.

No comments: