Thursday, November 25, 2004

happy thanksgiving!

happy thanksgiving everyone! I'm at home in los angeles for the rest of the week. I flew in very very early yesterday (my flight left at 6am pst - eww). yesterday, after taking a nap, I hung out with my mom for a bit and then just kind of did nothing the rest of the day. we went out to dinner and then watched west wing (supposedly my mom's favorite show which is weird because she slept through most of it and because she would probably never vote for president bartlett - but whatever. I would). I slept in a bit this morning, watched the end of the macy's thanksgiving parade and then got stuff ready to go to my aunt and uncle's house for the big dinner. almost everyone in the family was there which was nice, especially my little cousins whom I don't see very often and who are growing up so fast. my littlest cousin just started talking and walking. he's sooo cute! anyway, I spent most of the evening telling everyone how much school sucks and that I'm going to London after christmas and trying to avoid any conversations about politics (my family is predominantly republican and crazy). so it all went pretty well. I had lots and lots of food, didn't watch any football (yay) and had a pretty good time. now, full of turkey and triptophan, I am off for a long sleep, which I am very thankful for.

things I am thankful for: my friends and family and our health, really bad physics jokes, easy mac, my ipod, and rainy days when I'm stuck inside with a mug of hot chocolate.

No comments: