Tuesday, November 02, 2004

insomnia

so it's 3am and I can't sleep. I don't know why. but it's really annoying. I only got about 4.5 hours of sleep last night due to me being up until 4am working on homework. sigh, isn't grad school wonderful? so, I was sure that tonight I would be super tired and be able to fall asleep at a normal hour (say, midnight). however, I am not tired and therefore cannot sleep. I tried watching tv since there was a west wing marathon on, but unforunately the episodes that were on at the time were the re-election ones so I started thinking more about election day (today now) and all that and so that didn't make me tired, just nervous. although I don't think that is the reason for me not being able to sleep. it might have something to do with james, but I doubt that as well, even though I miss him a lot, I have a better idea of when I will be seeing him again, so that is helpful (even if it is a few weeks later than we originally thought). it's not school stuff, since I don't have anything due this week (some kind of miracle occured. I think it has something to do with hell freezing over after the red sox won the world series). so, I really have no idea why I can't sleep and the fact that I don't know why is making me more unable to sleep I believe. le sigh. ok, maybe I'll try reading. that might help.

and for goodness sakes, don't forget to vote today! (and with your brain, preferably)

oh, and days 10 and 11 are posted on my travelogue (link to the left)

No comments: