Sunday, September 19, 2004

beach pictures

ok, so I finally decided to post the pictures from my romp at the beach two weeks ago. sorry it took so long. (although I doubt that anyone actually was waiting to see them - except maybe anthony. sorry bro.)


carpinteria is known as the "world's safest beach". I think it's because the waves are relatively small and you can't surf until the lifeguards leave for the day.


a view of the beach from our condo. those two blue tents is where we were hanging out. we had lots of fun swimming in the ocean too.


the best thing about carpinteria besides the beach is this place - the spot - which has great food. we always get the same thing: cheeseburger, fries, and a root beer freeze. ooohh soo good, I can just taste it right now.


some of my cute little cousins playing in the sand.


they have great sunsets there too.


I like this one too.

No comments: