Saturday, August 14, 2004

slowly updating

okay okay, so I know that I said I would have my travelogue up this week, but it is taking much longer than I thought to get all of it together. But, I have put up the first two days (although the first day is pretty boring). However, the pictures are being a little annoying and don't want to be seen for some reason. hmph. I will figure it out, don't worry, it just might take a little while.

in other news, my apartment looks like a real apartment now and not just a pile of boxes. yay for that! I survived my first arizona thunderstorm and dust storm yesterday so that is exciting as well. I have been exploring a little bit, mostly to the grocery store down the street. I have even used the bus system, but prefer biking around. hopefully tomorrow morning, weather permitting, I will venture over to campus to see how long it takes to bike over there. then I will probably spend the afternoon with my aunt Cathy and her twin four year old girls, Hannah and Chloe, who are just too cute for words.

Grad school orientation starts on Monday. I can't wait!!

No comments: