Sunday, August 15, 2004

a disjointed post

ah, what a nice day. I slept in, then crazily finished unpacking and tidying up my apartment, because my aunt Cathy and my twin four year cousins were coming over. We all went to Target (I needed to go so badly since I have no car here). it was a fun little trip, and I got lots of things I needed, including a microwave! yay! now I can eat again. haha. (ok, no, I'm not really that bad I promise.) I also got some new notebooks and pencils for school (there's almost nothing better than new school supplies, hehe) and some other stuff for the apartment.

after that, we came back and went swimming in one of the pools at my apartment complex which was perfect. my cousins are just too cute for words. we all had lots of fun.

later on in the evening, I turned on the olympics (again) and talked to tom for about an hour on the phone (I miss you tom!). I talked to cogan for about an hour last night too, that was nice as well (ok, I sort of miss you too cogan!). it has definitely been a phone weekend.

and now I'm working on my website again. I finally got the pictures the right size so that they'll work on the website. so, now there are pictures (yay!) and three days worth of journaling.

we are having an awesome thunderstorm right now. that's one of the good things about Arizona in the summer: monsoon season!

tomorrow I start orientation. very exciting. I will update tomorrow evening probably with how that went.

No comments: