Friday, October 08, 2004

the debate part deux

wow, what an interesting debate. I guess I wasn't expecting it to be that entertaining. bush is so hilarious. I really am scared that he is our president. oh goodness. who knows if kerry will actually "win" the debate or whatever, but that doesn't matter. I think most of the people that actually watched the debate with even a somewhat open mind will see what is really going on. at one point, bush actually totally interrupted and yelled at the moderator. I was talking to a couple people online during the debate and we all agreed we wouldn't have been surprised if they had started wrestling around that point.
anyway, on another note, next wednesday will be very exciting since the third and final presidential debate is going to be held at arizona state university. our whole school is starting to go crazy, with parking lots getting shut down, certain classes being cancelled or moved and just a general sort of feeling of excitement in the air. I can't wait to see what happens.

No comments: