Monday, July 12, 2004

packing progress

ok, so I've finished my first preliminary packing exercise. I put all of the clothes I wanted to take into my tiny suitcase. and they all fit! oh glorious day! I still need to find room for a pair of shoes and a couple random things, but I feel pretty good about it right now. that could all change tomorrow, of course, when I try to pack my backpack as well and when I really try to get all of my toiletries and everything else in one of the two things. yikes. but, as always, I am optimistic and I think I will get most of the stuff I want over there.

on another note, ken jennings won again today. 29 days in a row, over $970,000. crazy! who knows how far he will go?

also, I'm re-reading angels and demons (actually just the middle part) because I wanted to read his descriptions of vatican city and rome again before I go. such a dork, I know. oh well.

two days from right now I will be flying towards london!

No comments: