Friday, July 02, 2004

my last karl strauss

so I know this is a little out of order, but oh well, deal with it. I only uploaded the pictures this morning. by the way, I LOVE my new digital camera. it is so fantastic. as long as they don't pass a constitutional amendment barring me from doing it, I just might marry it. haha. (seriously, though, we shouldn't be telling anyone that they can't marry someone (unless it's like their cousin or something). that is just stupid. and you should let your representatives know that.)

so, anyway, this past wednesday night was my last karl strauss college night ever. I had been going there for like over a year or something and it was always lots of fun. I will definitely miss hanging out with everyone there, and of course, the garlic fries. :) oh yum.

here are some pictures from the evening:


jeremy paul and q. aren't they so cute?

for some reason, cogan could not keep his eyes open long enough to take one picture (and trust me, we tried like 20 different times - good thing it was a digital camera). i think he has some kind of medical problem.

peace out, yo

No comments: