Friday, July 02, 2004

last day of work

so today was my last day of work at sdsu's center for research in math and science education (crmse). we had a little party during lunch and had chocolate cake. it was nice to see everyone there. they all wanted to hear about my upcoming trip (which I was more than happy to tell them about) and giving me tips on grad school. I actually had a lot of work to do today before and after that; basically I needed to organize everything I had done over the last 10 months and then try to relay it all to someone else so that my work would live on in infamy forever. hehe. it was sad saying goodbye to everyone and I will really miss working there. I learned so much about physics education and about how a textbook is written and also how a big project like ours is run. it was really interesting and I'm sure all this experience will help me a lot in grad school.

two weeks from right now I will be wandering around Paris. ahh, wonderful.

also, ken jennings won jeopardy again today, making it 23 days in a row and about $750,000. so crazy.

No comments: