Sunday, May 15, 2005

pics of the car!

so here are some pictures of my brand-spanking new car:





it was a pretty good weekend. saturday morning I bought a car (yay!). then that afternoon I drove katie and angel to the mall (even though I had no money left to spend). we got some chipotle and enjoyed the mass consumerism.

that evening, me, katie, angel, and adam went to this free reggae festival at the tempe town beach lake (or whatever it is called, since it's not really a lake or a beach). it was pretty fun, especially all the people-watching (old drunk people are really hilarious). as we were walking back after the concert on mill, some little kid came up to adam and said, "the world is flat". we were like, "what?!". it turns out that one of the astronomy professors and his family were right behind us and the professor paid his kid two bucks to say that to adam. it was pretty funny.

today, I did a bit of cleaning (after sleeping in) and then went to trader joe's with katie (she had never been there before, so that was fun). it was sooo hot! today was the first day it was over 100 degrees. it's all downhill from here. then I had my weekly soccer game at 6pm (it still pretty hot, but not too horrible). it was a pretty decent game, we won 8-1. the best part, though, is that I played forward for a little while and I scored one of the goals. woo hoo! I think they're not going to let me play only defense anymore. but that's cool. it was fun.

No comments: