Tuesday, May 10, 2005

done! one year down, five (?) to go

well, the day I have been waiting for has finally arrived. I have finished my first year of grad school. somehow, I survived. whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger (and builds character, as calvin's dad always said) so I am filled with a new strength.

I stayed up most of last night working on my take-home advanced electromagnetism final. and it was tons of fun, let me tell you. I think I slept about four hours and woke up around 7am (like I have the past three days - which in and of itself is quite an accomplishment for me) to get it all finished. it's definitely not perfect, but it should get me a passing grade.

now I have the rest of the week to relax, re-organize my office to get ready to start my research on monday, and clean my apartment. (and possibly buy a car). sounds good.

No comments: