Friday, May 25, 2007

puppy!

I started my new research with my new advisor in the college of education this week. I have another office, this time on the other end of campus, complete with a door and an actual window! (for those keeping count, I officially have three offices right now, but starting in the fall, I am giving two of them up so I just have this one.) the work is really interesting and it's a good project to be working on. also, my new advisor is great. I've been working a lot, he expects a lot, but that's good; I will get a lot out of it.
this weekend I am puppy-sitting! steve and keely got a new puppy yesterday so jasmine would have someone to take care of, so I will be at their house for the next few days making sure little bella is doing well. she's sooo cute. just about all the astronomy people are going to a conference in hawaii so I'm really jealous, but at least I have a puppy to play with instead. :)

No comments: