Sunday, February 13, 2005

happy birthday to me!

so yesterday was my birthday. I am now officially old (24). le sigh. but, actually, it's not so bad. I had a really great time last night. I invited a bunch of people out to dinner to celebrate. we went to Rula Bula, this irish pub that has great food. I, of course, got the fish and chips (soo good). we also had lots of guinness, black and tans, and some irish car bombs as well (a shot of baileys dropped into some guinness). after dinner most of us headed over to another bar down the street where we had some more drinks and lots of fun. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. thanks for a great night!


the whole gang at dinner (rula bula, an irish pub on mill avenue). adam, brian, steve, keely, mike, alec, oscar, angel, katie, me, hwi, and tedman


starting the evening off right with a few irish car bombs


katie and me being silly (how else could we be?)


katie, angel, and me


adam, with some very good desert


over at the cue club (the bar we went to after dinner)


adam and me


angel and brian


me and brian

No comments: