Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Al Gore LIVE

yesterday I went to see Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth presentation here at ASU. I saw the movie in the theater last summer and was definitely touched by it then. but that was not even close to the same impact that seeing him give the presentation in person was. most of it was the same, but he actually added quite a bit of new slides and data and had taken out some stuff as well. it seemed more focused and his passion about the subject translated much better in the huge auditorium than it had across the movie screen. I'm really glad we had the opportunity to see that. :)

oh, and thesis status: I am submitting it tomorrow (!) for format review (ridiculous) and my defense is scheduled for april 18th. let's hope all the paperwork gets through ok so I don't have to worry about it much longer.

No comments: