Thursday, September 15, 2005

very strange indeed

ok, so I'm sort of freaking out. there's been a very weird confluence of events today. when I was in the shower this morning, I started singing songs from "the sound of music" for no apparent reason. I hadn't even thought of that movie for a while. when I got out of the shower, I checked cnn.com for the headlines of the day and they said that robert wise, the guy who directed the movie, had just died. so that was a little weird.
but then, tonight, I wanted to watch a movie. I decided to watch "I am trying to break your heart", a documentary about the band wilco, which I had purchased over the summer but just hadn't gotten around to watching yet. then I went to imdb.com to check on some movie thing and what is the movie of the day? that's right. the movie I am watching right now. I'm officially freaked out. what does this mean?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've spent too much time in the Tempe sun!